General Terms And Conditions
General terms and conditions and customer information
I. General terms and conditions
§ 1 basic provisions
(1) The following terms and conditions apply to contracts that you conclude with us as a provider (Alexander Piwowarski) via the website http://diskuszucht-piwowarski-shop.de/. Unless otherwise agreed, the inclusion of any conditions you may have used is contradicted.
(2) Consumer within the meaning of the following regulations is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly not be attributed to their commercial or independent professional activity. An entrepreneur is any natural or legal person or a legal partnership that, when concluding a legal transaction, acts in the exercise of its independent professional or commercial activity.
§ 2 conclusion of the contract
(1) The subject of the contract is the sale of goods.
(2) Already with the listing of the respective product on our website we submit you a binding offer to conclude a contract under the conditions specified in the article description.
(3) The contract is concluded via the online shopping cart system as follows:
The goods intended for purchase are placed in the "shopping cart". Using the corresponding button in the navigation bar, you can call up the "shopping cart" and make changes there at any time.
After calling up the "Checkout" page and entering your personal data as well as the payment and shipping conditions, all order data will be displayed again on the order overview page.
If you use an instant payment system (e.g. PayPal / PayPal Express, Amazon Payments, Sofort) as a payment method, you will either be directed to the order overview page in our online shop or you will first be redirected to the website of the provider of the instant payment system.
If you are forwarded to the respective instant payment system, make the appropriate selection or entry of your data there. Finally, you will be redirected back to our online shop on the order overview page.
Before sending the order, you have the option to check all the information here again, to change it (also using the "back" function of the Internet browser) or to cancel the purchase.
By submitting the order using the "order with payment" button, you declare legally binding acceptance of the offer, whereby the contract is concluded.
(4) Your inquiries regarding the creation of an offer are non-binding for you. We will make you a binding offer in text form (e.g. by email), which you can accept within 5 days.
(5) The processing of the order and the transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract is partially automated by email. You must therefore ensure that the e-mail address you have stored with us is correct, the receipt of the e-mails is technically ensured and, in particular, is not prevented by SPAM filters.
§ 3 right of retention, retention of title
(1) You can only exercise a right of retention if it concerns claims from the same contractual relationship.
(2) The goods remain our property until the purchase price has been paid in full.
(3) If you are an entrepreneur, the following also applies:
a) We reserve ownership of the goods until all claims from the current business relationship have been fully settled. Pledging or transfer by way of security is not permitted before the transfer of ownership of the reserved goods.
b) You can resell the goods in the ordinary course of business. In this case, you now assign to us all claims in the amount of the invoice amount that arise from the resale, we accept the assignment. You are further authorized to collect the claim. If you do not meet your payment obligations properly, we reserve the right to collect the claim yourself.
c) If the reserved goods are combined and mixed, we acquire co-ownership of the new item in the ratio of the invoice value of the reserved goods to the other processed objects at the time of processing.
d) We undertake to release the securities to which we are entitled at your request insofar as the realizable value of our securities exceeds the claim to be secured by more than 10%. It is our responsibility to select the collateral to be released.
§ 4 warranty
(1) There are statutory liability for defects.
(2) As a consumer, you are asked to immediately check the item for completeness, obvious defects and transport damage upon delivery and to inform us and the freight forwarder of any complaints as soon as possible. Come to that
Unless otherwise stated below, the provision of your personal data is neither required by law or contract, nor is it necessary for the conclusion of a contract. You are not obliged to provide the data. Failure to provide has no consequences. This only applies if no other information is given in the subsequent processing operations.
"Personal data" is all information that relates to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Server log files
You can visit our website without providing any personal information.
Every time our website is accessed, usage data is transmitted to us or our web host / IT service provider through your Internet browser and stored in log data (so-called server log files). These stored data include e.g. the name of the page accessed, date and time of access, the IP address, the amount of data transferred and the requesting provider. Processing takes place on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR based on our overriding legitimate interest in ensuring the trouble-free operation of our website and in improving our offer.
Collection, processing and transfer of personal data when placing orders
When ordering, we only collect and process your personal data insofar as this is necessary to fulfill and process your order and to process your inquiries. The provision of the data is necessary for the conclusion of the contract. Failure to make this available means that no contract can be concluded. Processing takes place on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b GDPR and is required for the performance of a contract with you.
Your data will be passed on, for example, to the shipping companies and dropshipping providers, payment service providers, service providers for order processing and IT service providers you have selected. In all cases, we strictly observe the legal requirements. The amount of data transmission is limited to a minimum.